Margules Groome is a distributer of UVIO FMIS, a modern web-based forest management information system. Installed on your own company server, clients use a standard web browser to access the system from any location with internet connectivity.
The system offers multilingual capabilities and a broad range of forest management functionalities:
- User access and security management
- Setup and configuration
- Property management
- Resource management
- Inventory data capture and analysis
- Silviculture maintenance planning and scheduling
- Annual plan of operations and budget
- Operations management
- Harvest scheduling
- GIS interface
- Remsoft Woodstock interface
UVIO reports and forms can be exported to Excel, CSV files and PDF formats. Access to our demonstration site can be arranged on request.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org