The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) Vision 2050 calls for business to lay out a pathway to a world in which nine billion people can live well, and within the planet’s resources, by mid-century. The vision calls for ‘must haves’ which includes halting deforestation and increasing yields from tree plantations. The vision also anticipates the doubling agricultural output without increasing the amount of land or water used.
Margules Groome shares the WBCSD 2050 vision; we see the continuing development of the world’s renewable resources in forestry and agriculture as an imperative part of achieving this Vision.
The Margules Groome values set out exactly what we stand for and determine the way we behave, both with our firms’ clients and with one another. Our values are:
- We lead by example
- We cooperate and work in harmony
- We are open and honest in our communication
- We appreciate our clients and partners
- We provide excellent services to our clients
- We are committed to our communities
- Above all, we act ethically and with integrity