Margules Groome’s bio solutions expertise include biomass for energy (wood pellets and non wood biological sources), bio fuels (bio crude, bio diesel, bioethanol), bio based chemicals, bio plastics and other composites. Our expertise also extends to the biomass material supply chain and relevant harvesting, transport, handling and storage systems.
Our bio fuels expertise extend to 2nd generation fuels and the different pathways to produce them.
Margules Groome brings deep technical knowledge and commercial know-how to client projects based on years of industry and consulting experience. Our regional footprint helps us to develop unique insights and solutions such as:
- feedstock availability and suitability studies
- processing technologies
- market assessments and price outlooks
- project valuations and investment returns
- potential biomass species options
- growth and yield productivity benchmarks
- biomass and pellet /chip production costs
- environmental performance
- engineering design of facilities (through partner companies)
- EPC services (through partner companies)
Margules Groome works with the entire bio solutions supply chain from project development and biomass procurement to market consumption forecasts and price trends. No matter which section of the supply chain, Margules Groome will be able to support and grow your business with you.
Our Bio Solutions Clients
Margules Groome’s clients include energy and chemical companies, forest owners (public and private), investors (funds), financiers, insolvencies, insurers, NGO’s and government entities.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org